Wrangler Men's Icons 124MJ Denim Jacket
Wrangler men's iconic western denim jacket.
Reissued from Wrangler's legendary denim archive, the Wrangler ICONS™ Collection weaves together modern styling and the attitude of another era. Because you don’t fix what isn’t broken, the definitive Men’s Western Jacket is virtually unchanged from the original. While the sleeves of this regular fit style are slimmed and the body is slightly lengthened, its proportions stay true to its mid-sixties release. Heritage tobacco stitching, rounded pocket flaps and copper buttons complete the look. Time to make this timeless style your own.
- 3 Year Wash
- Front Closure Type: Button
- Collar: Spread
- Cuff: One Snap Closure
- Number of Front Pockets: Four
- Front Pocket Closure: Two flap snap chest pockets and two lower pockets with no closure
- Fabric: 100% Cotton; 13 oz. Broken Twill Denim
- Care: Machine Wash. For further care instructions see label inside garment.
- Origin: Imported