Parks Project Oregon State Parks Centennial Jogger
From Parks Project
- Parks Project joggers are inspired by some of their favorite vintage looks—comfortably fitting around the hips and legs, and includes a drawcord waistband for a personalized fit
- Piece dyed for a faded look, and they get even softer with age (but, trust us, they're pretty soft already)
- 80% cotton // 20% polyester
- Includes two front pockets and one right back pocket
- Double brushed interior fleece for extra coziness
- Park inspired graphics on the front left thigh and outside right leg
- For those who prefer a roomier fit, we recommend ordering one size up
- Machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry gentle low heat or line dry, cool iron as needed.
- Parks Project is a purpose-driven brand advocating for people and parks.
- *Our Model, Sarah is 5'8" wearing size SMALL