National Geographic x Parks Project Wild Horses Sherpa Pullover
From Parks Project
- Parks Project sherpa pullover is made for any adventure—includes two hand-warmer pockets, elastic cuffs, and an elastic waistband to keep you toasty
- Materials: 100% recycled polyester sherpa fleece
- Five semi-matte coated buttons on the neckline
- Features a National Geographic embroidered logo on the front left chest
- Size and Fit:
- Regular, roomy fit perfect for layering
- Male model is 5'10" and wearing a size Large
- Female model is 5'6" and wearing a size Medium
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry gentle low heat or line dry.