Back Beat Rags Eco Twill Work Pants
Introducing low-impact, sustainable fashion from Back Beat Rags. All made in Los Angeles, CA.I
The Eco Twill work pants is inspired by Back Beat's skater years wearing Dickies and Vans- but we made it even better with our fit+ flare style- fitted on the leg but with a little added flare to make it oh-so-rad. Best paired with ANY of our tees.
- Black Color, Gold Stitching.
- Fit: Fitted. Size up for baggier fit.
- Material: 7oz 65% Recycled Polyester 35% Organic Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash inside out in delicate settings and lay flat to dry -OR- Hand wash gently in cold and lay flat to dry. Do not bleach.
- Model is wearing size Small
Model’s Statistics: Height 5′7″ | Size: S | Bust: 34B“ | Waist: 28“ | Hips: 38″
Got more questions about fit and sizing? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This fabric is made from PolyEthylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles used for water and soda. By using this material, we are reducing landfill waste to better utilize the Earth;s natural resources. Combined with organic cotton, this is the ultimate durable + comfortable material for your everyday wear.